Friday 8 April 2011

Cartoon for a party invite



Angie contacted me because she had seen my custom cartoons on my website. She and her partner, Ben, were leaving Hong Kong and throwing a party to say goodbye to their friends.

Angie confessed to being a bit OTT when it comes to parties. They wanted a picture that would go on an invite, a huge canvas block print, and on the top of a cake!!

A super photo was emailed across to me with details of how they wanted to be dressed. A Hong Kong skyline and boat were in the brief.





The couple were delighted with the result, completed within a week of our first contact. The cake has all been devoured, but Angie and Ben have a lasting memento of their life in Hong Kong.

Get in touch with me if you would like a custom cartoon for your special event or a unique gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment